Sr. Human Resources Specialist
The Sr. Human Resources Specialist serves as front-line support to our business leaders and employees provides consultation and guidance in talent acquisition, performance management, employee engagement, learning and development, organizational development, change management, culture, employee relations, and HR policies & procedures.
This hands-on role will be critical in executing our people initiatives, providing outstanding internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
- Primarily responsible for Full Life Cycle Recruitment includes job descriptions, preparing job advertisements on career portals and intranet, checking application forms, shortlisting, interviewing, and talent assessments.
- Developing a talent pool includes using social media and other career channels for talent attraction by following trends and insights.
- Develop and conduct employer branding initiatives, both internally and externally.
- Support HR process development and conduct HR programs, including performance management, talent management, organizational development, learning & development, and HR Information Systems.
- Provide day-to-day guidance to management and employees regarding HR policies, procedures, and programs.
- Preparation and delivery of HR Analytic Reports
- Bachelor’s degree in Labor Economy or Business, Master’s degree in Human Resources is plus
- At least five years of experience in a high-speed, high-growth environment as a Recruiter and HR Generalist
- Significate previous experience in Talent Acquisition in a multinational working environment and preferably in the telecom industry
- Experience with HRIS / Perfx / HR-Web / Success Factors a plus
- Proven experience and knowledge in Turkish Labor Law and personnel affairs
- Fluent in English
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Passion for innovative and creative HR solutions, excellent customer service, and ongoing process improvement.
- The ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously, have a bias for action and deliver results
- Impeccable attention to detail and organizational skills
- Outstanding communicator with the ability to explain complex information clearly and succinctly to an audience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build trusting relationships
- Ability to work independently and as a team member; strong teamwork and collaboration skills
- Highly organized with demonstrated expertise in process design and improvement
- Energetic, self-motivated, proactive, researcher, and ready to work hands-on
- Curious, analytical with problem-solving capabilities
- Strong work ethic, integrity, and sense of urgency
- Strong time management skills and attentiveness to responsibilities
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
We are always on the look out for fresh talent. If we don’t have your dream job available at the moment, we’d still like to hear from you incase anything comes up in the future.