The Presales Manager provides pre-sales support and application design for complex voice and data products and services, technical and/or analytical support to clients and the account teams in the field with customer presentations and network design. The candidate will be responsible for managing bids generally in response to a request for proposals (RFPs) from customers and proactively promoting our line of solutions.
- Serving as the subject matter expert or consultant to the Sales team while representing Odine to its vendors/customers at Data & Voice Communication solutions
- Establishing and maintaining a trust-based relationship with customer and vendor technical decision-makers
- Network design strategy: analyze, design, and quantify complex services, applications, and network solutions (voice and data) that meet the customer’s business objectives
- Driving overall deal solution strategy (product & services) and optimal scoping by leading vendor selection, preparing the technical proposal, and creating a Bill of Materials along with estimated costs
- Leading whole RFx (RFP/RFQ/RFI) processes with internal stakeholders (Sales, Delivery, Finance, Contracts & Legal) and Vendors by providing required technical responses to document sets and consolidating all required responses to the qualification for internal approval
- Involving in network designing, equipment dimensioning, quotation, technical proposal write-up, contract negotiation & documentation, guiding & reviewing technical offer deliverables such as SoW, RACI Matrix, etc.
- Orchestrating Technical demo sessions and Proof of Concepts by defining trial scope with Customer and Vendor in terms of architecture, use, and test cases
- Identifying and mitigating risks associated with RFx to deliver solutions according to organizational standards, tracking changes, and transferring knowledge of customer projects from pre-sales to post-sales along with realized documentation
- Accompanying Account Managers on sales meetings and calls, participating in reviews with Sales teams and providing technical feedback on identified product/services gaps, Providing knowledge transfer to the Sales team to help improve qualification and win ratios
- BS/MS degree in Electronic, Computer, or Telecommunication Engineering is preferred
- 5+ years of experience working in a global virtual team such as engineering, architecture, or presales
- 3+ years of experience in the telco industry is a must
- Strong Voice solutions knowledge regarding at least one of the following areas is required, previous experience in more than one domain is a plus: Soft Switches, Media Gateways, Session Border Controllers, Application and Media Servers, Gatekeepers, Proxy Servers, OSS/BSS, media protocols (RTP/RTCP), TDM and VoIP protocols and related technologies such as SIP, H.323, ISDN, RTP/RTCP, H.248/MEGACO, MGCP and SS7 (C7)
- Strong Data solutions knowledge regarding at least one of the following areas is required, previous experience in more than one domain is a plus: Virtualization(Redhat/VMWare), Containers, Packet Core/EPC, Policy(PCRF), Signalling(STP/DRA), Subscriber Databases (HLR/HSS), IMS, or other Core Network Solutions including CS Core, Fixed-Core or Data Network, RAN, SD-WAN, SD- PON
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Customer orientation and responsiveness
- Outstanding self-management, influence management, information presentation, and interpersonal, communication
- Analyzing & formulating strategies
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Effective presenter and collaborator
- Business acumen (understanding the big picture and awareness of opportunities)
- Ability to manage a variety of cross-organizational projects (scope, stakeholders, desired outcomes) working closely with a broad range of internal and external teams
- Working under pressure
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
We are always on the look out for fresh talent. If we don’t have your dream job available at the moment, we’d still like to hear from you incase anything comes up in the future.