- Participate requirement analysis, high and low level design of requirements, deployment and supporting
- Coordination with vendors and customer for cross-functional requirements
- Resolve issues proactively to deliver high quality service based on customers’ needs
- Take ownership and responsibility for solutions provided
- Work with team members collaboratively, complete code and document reviews and report issues on demand
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent degree
- Proven 5 – 6 years of Linux System Engineering, Redhat product portfolio
- Strong knowledge of Cloud and virtualization technologies – Redhat Openstack, VMWare, NFVI, KVM
- Strong knowledge of IP networks (Layer2/3), security topics, routing, switching, tunneling etc.
- Experience with virtualization, provisioning and configuration management tools and technologies
- Good understanding of Ansible, Python/Bash scripting experience is a plus
- Good understanding of Software Defined Storage (CEPH, Netapp, etc.) principals and components
- Knowledge of SDN, Public Clouds (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.) is a plus
- Knowledge of Production deployment, monitoring and operational support such as Prometheus, Grafana, Nagios, etc. is a plus
- Knowledge in Container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift is a plus
- Holding RHCE certificate is a plus
- Willing and able to take on complex projects and tasks independently
- Exceptional analysis, problem solving, communication and organizational skills required
- Fluency in English language is a must
- No restrictions to travel/work within country and abroad
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
We are always on the look out for fresh talent. If we don’t have your dream job available at the moment, we’d still like to hear from you incase anything comes up in the future.