Core Network Engineer
- Lead architecture initiatives from inception to completion
- Collaborate with business users to create architecture in alignment with the business need
- Act as a technical consultant and technical subject matter expert on Orion/Nebula solution
- Champion the adoption of reusable architecture assets to improve efficiency
- Produce documentation to aid in the understanding of existing architecture solutions
- Participate in requirement analysis, high-level and low-level design of requirements, deployment, and support activities
- Coordination with vendors and customers for cross-functional requirements
- Resolve issues proactively to deliver high-quality service based on customers’ needs
- Take ownership and responsibility for solutions provided
- Assist sales opportunities at each stage
- Work with team members collaboratively, preparing HLD, LLD and document reviews and report issues on demand
- Guide our clients to the most optimal implementations by showing them the technical details
- Providing optimum network design to suit customer needs
- Pre-analyzing of customer voice infrastructures, especially for custom and large projects working with pre-sales and sales teams
- Work closely with sales teams to unlock and develop new opportunities by developing a deep understanding of voice solutions and industry trends
- BS or MS in Electronics & Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Telecom Engineering,
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the Telecommunication sector
- Design and implement services for WAN/LAN infrastructures.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and enhance WAN/LAN, SD-WAN, and SDN network environment.
- Define and implement best practices and global standards for related network infrastructure to ensure top performance, reliability, and monitoring
- Create automation scripts for monitoring and configuration tasks
- High-level troubleshooting for all kinds of network problems
- Coordinate field support team during the setup and activation of network devices
- Monitor network performance, system logs, and capacity.
- Programming knowledge and scripting experience (Python, etc.)
- Having Cisco CCNP, and CCIE certification is a plus
- Highly motivated to learn new technologies and acquire new skills
- Excellent command of verbal and written English
- Strong analytical and judgment skills including the critical problem-solving ability
- Detail-oriented, advanced planning, and organizational skills
- Strong communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and must be flexible enough to deal with different technical skill levels and skill sets
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
We are always on the look out for fresh talent. If we don’t have your dream job available at the moment, we’d still like to hear from you incase anything comes up in the future.