ODINE SOLUTIONS TEKNOLOJİ TİCARET VE SANAYİ ANONİM ŞİRKETİ CLARIFICATION TEXT FOR APPLICANT WITHIN THE SCOPE OF THE LAW ON PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
1. Data Supervisor and Personal Data Categories
Pursuant to the Law No. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data (the Law No.6698), your name, surname, citizenship, place of birth, date of birth and similar identification details, driving license details, contact details, visual and audio information, photograph, educational background, work experiences, foreign language details, military status details, certification information, professional competency information, personality, competence and proficiency assessments intended for determining how you are coherent with our team, references, and the notes taken down by the human resources or recruitment officers during job interview with you, and any other additional information provided by you in your resume, as well as any health condition which may partially or wholly prevent you from performing the job, are processed by Odine Solutions Teknoloji Tic. ve San. A.S. (“the Company”) in capacity of data controller. We kindly request you to ensure that none of sensitive personal data of you defined below is provided to us in the job application form unless it is asked particularly.
- Personal Data: any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Sensitive Personal Data: data consisting of racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, religion, sect or other beliefs, appearance, trade union, foundation, or association membership, data concerning health or sex life, conviction and data concerning a natural person’s security measures as well as biometric data and genetic data
- Data Controller: a person, company, or other body that determines the purpose and means of personal data processing, and establishes and manages data storage system.
- Supplier: a person or company from which goods or services are purchased.
- Business Partner: a person or company, which is economically or legally independent, and with whom we cooperate for performance of a certain working the course of conduct of our business operations.
3. Purposes of Processing of Personal Data
Your personal data are processed in limited manner for the purposes below;
4. Transfer of Personal Data
Your personal data may be transferred cross border, if you give your express consent, including the transfers to our cross-border service providers, to the cloud servers belonging to our company and group companies, to carry out communication activities during the recruitment process.
5. Method and Legal Reason
Your personal data is collected orally or in writing physically or by electronic means by us through the information and documents provided by you during your job interview or other information and documents provided by electronic means or from 3rd parties. Your personal data is processed by partially or wholly automatic means or non-automated means provided that it is part of a data recording system provided that our processing activities are directly related to the execution and performance of a contract pursuant to the Article 5 of the Law No. 6698 as limited by the purposes given above, the processing of the personal data of the parties to the contract is obligatory and without prejudice to the fundamental rights and freedoms of the individual, by your express consent obtained pursuant to the Article 5 of the Law No. 6698 on the legal grounds that processing of such data is obligatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller.
6. Application Procedures and Principles
If you have a claim with regard to any of your rights set out in the Article 11 of the Law No. 6698, you can apply, personally or through notary public, in writing to our registered office at Maslak Mah. Maslak Meydan Sok. Veko Giz Plaza Kat :11 D:35-36 Sariyer/Istanbul, by filling out the Application Form for Protection of Personal Data which you can get from Human Resources department or https://odine.com/ and in any case by a message which you can send to our KEP address email@example.com, which meets the minimum conditions required in the Communiqué on Principles and Procedures for Application to the Data Controller, a secure e-signed message to our e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org from your e-mail account registered in our system. Our Company will respond your application free of charge in the shortest time, depending on the nature of your claim, and in any case within thirty days. However, in case of any cost brought by the claim, our Company will charge a fee as listed in the tariff set by the Personal Data Protection Board.